By using i-Digi Services Ltd , the customer agrees and undertakes:
- to use the service in accordance with these terms and conditions as may be varied by i-Digi Services Ltd either by written notice or by notice published in our official Website.
- to indemnify i-Digi Services Ltd against all liabilities, claims, damages, losses and expenses arising from any breach of the customer's undertakings.
- that information requested by i-Digi Services Ltd for the usage of the service is supplied truthfully, complete and is up to date.
- In the event that the i-Digi Services Ltd service fails to operate and the customer diverts traffic to another carrier, i-Digi Services Ltd will not be responsible for that carrier's charges.
- Neither party shall be liable to the other in contract, tort or otherwise for any loss of business, contracts, anticipated savings or profits or for any other indirect or consequential loss whatsoever provided however nothing shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence.
- Disclosure of account details to persons other than the authorized employees of i-Digi Services Ltd is entirely at the customer's risk.
- The customer shall be liable for all charges and fees arising from the use of the account whether authorized or unauthorized, unless such unauthorized use is solely attributable to an act or omission on the part of i-Digi Services Ltd .
- cloud will use its reasonable endeavors to provide its service to the customer.i-Digi Services Ltd will not be held liable for ANY charges or damages to the customer should the customer be prevented from accessing the i-Digi Services Ltd system.
- Usage will be charged according to the rates shown in the current pre-paid i-Digi Services Ltd price list, shown in the customers my account area. These rates can be subject to change with 1 day notice.
- cloud rate change announcements will be sent by Email to the customer's known Email address as stated in my account area. The Email will be sent one day before the changes take place.
- cloud is not liable for damages resulting from Emails which did not reach the customer for whatever reason.
- On demand of its customers, i-Digi Services Ltd will authenticate any given IP address to connect to its SIP server. If the given IP is false or is not uniquely assigned to the customer’s account by his hosted VoIP switch provider, i-Digi Services Ltd will not be held liable.
- The required minimum initial payment and top up amount is EUR 50, -
- Any refunds that are authorized will be refunded in the manner in which the payment was made, at the prevailing exchange rate. i-Digi Services Ltd reserves the right to use an alternative payment method where necessary. Any bonus or promotional credit entered on an account shall be non-refundable.
- These terms and conditions also relate directly to another services i-Digi Services Ltd may offer.
- cloud reserves the right to close an account with a customer for any reason, and subject to clauses 8 and 10. Where exceeding EUR 50 unused credit will be returned.
- The Customer by continuing to use the service consents to i-Digi Services Ltd sharing customer information with any company affiliated toi-Digi Services Ltd as i-Digi Services Ltd considers necessary for the provision of the service.
- cloud shall have the right to make enquiries as to the credit worthiness of the customer and the customer consents to the disclosure to i-Digi Services Ltd added to your VoIP credit purchases if you are a company outside Cyprus. VAT will only be added to your VoIP credit purchases if you are a Cyprus company. EU companies must provide a valid VAT number in order not to pay VAT.
- The customer agrees that i-Digi Services Ltd's records are conclusive evidence of the customer's use of the service and the charges payable. The customer accepts that use of the direct dial facility by any person making telephone calls from telephone number(s) nominated by the customer shall be deemed to be authorized by the customer and that the customer shall pay any charges arising from such use.
- If any term or provision, or portion thereof, of this Agreement shall be invalid or unenforceable, to that extent it shall be deemed omitted or omitted to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable, the remainder of the Agreement shall remain unaffected and in full force and effect.
- This Agreement represents the entire understanding between the parties in relation to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other agreements made between the parties whether written or oral. No waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed to be a further or continuing waiver of any provision of this Agreement.
- This Agreement may not be assigned in whole or part without the prior written consent of i-Digi Services Ltd . Such consent shall not be unreasonably withheld. I-DIGI SERVICES may assign this Agreement at any time.
- The termination of this Agreement howsoever arising shall not affect such of the provisions hereof as are expressed to operate or have effect thereafter.
- Continued use of the i-Digi Services Ltd service constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
COMPANY NAME: i-Digi Services Ltd Avenue 6017
Street Address: 20 Archiepiskopou Makariou III
Commercial Register of the Local Court: Cyprus.
VAT registration number: 10375848A.